My first Baking book..
And I feel it is completely complete, most importantly, the recipes are so easy and OKU friendly..haha..
Friendly to anyone I guess, who love simple, easy baking yet yummy to eat. One more interesting value of this lovely book is, the recipes are just nice for 4-5 people to have, so nothing to be wasted, which I love so much!!
Lotssss of love for Aton, who did buy this lovely book during Big Bad Wolf recently, so thankful (kalau kita pergi sendiri mesti tak jumpa dah buku ni)
Here is the original recipe. But I love to adjust according to my palate preference and things available in the pantry.
Originally, it was Chocolate chip muffin.. I transformed it into Almond Choc Chip muffin
1. 110g butter
2. 65g castor sugar (I had no stock then I used icing sugar, balancing with the brown sugar)
3. 35 brown sugar
5. 1st baking powder
6. 200g all purpose flour (I use wheat flour aka tepung gandum)
7. Vanilla essence (tambah sendiri dlm resepi :P )
8. 120l milk (fullcream dutch lady)
9. 1 cup Almond ground (toast a bit)~ I used almond flake then crush with bare hand..
10. Choc chip
11. Secret Ingredient (CADBURY CHOC BAR) ~for a super awesome melt filling @.@
1. Cream the butter till soft then add in sugar and beat till light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
2. Sift together flour and baking powder, twice for extra fluffy result ( I sift once only), alternating with milk.
3. Divide into the cup of the baking tray.
4. Put 1 small piece of CADBURY CHOC, then cover it a bit
5. Sprinkle choc chip as you wish.
6. Bake in the 180'c for 25 min..till lightly coloured.
1.Pukul butter sampai lembut dan masukkan gula, pukul lagi. Then, telur sebiji, sebiji.
2. Masukkan tepung + baking powder yg diayak (ayak 2x kalau nak muffin lagi gebu, tak rajin tadi ayak sekali je). Selang seli dengan susu
3. Dah siap pukul, letak dalam baking tray 1/2 penuh (kita pakai non stick, kalu tak ada non stick, sapu butter sikit kt tray tu.)~adunan lebih kita bakar dalam muffin nye case tu
4. Letak 1petak kecik CADBURY CHOC kat tengah, then cover sikit dengan adunan tu.
5. Tabur choc chip suka hati. ~kita tambah pulak almond flake kat atas.
6. Bakar 180'c 25min. Daa.. tapis icing sugar kat atas kasi snowy2 sikit
This on-baking -tray batch is in the oven.. (love this one, crunchiness is all over)
This was 2nd batch..Fill in the paper cups, add some more topping with toast walnut
After finish, sift icing sugar on top for snowy effect..
nothing taste better than when you bake it yourself even you dont really know how to bake..
follow the recipes and of course follow the instinct much more