IIUM Nurse Bloggers

Ex-IIUM Matric

Kebun Ilmu

Ustaz's note

Ayat-Ayat Cinta

"dan boleh jadi kamu benci kepada sesuatu padahal ia baik bagi kamu, dan boleh jadi kamu suka kepada sesuatu padahal ia buruk bagi kamu. Dan (ingatlah), Allah jualah yang mengetahui (semuanya itu), sedang kamu tidak mengetahuinya”
[Al-Baqarah 2: 216]

Sahabat Blogger IIUM

Mardhtillah Matlubi

~ I wish I could make people smile and make them know how beautiful life is. Just a plain me, seeking His bless worldly and hereafter.~

Total Pageviews

Wahai Rasulullah...

Ingin ku susuri denai hidup mu, ya Rasulullah
Izinkan aku mencintai mu
Izinkan aku merinduimu

Selawat dan Salam yang setinggi-tingginya ke atas mu
Wahai Kekasih Allah..

Sembang Hikmah

~Demi Masa~

"Demi Masa..Sesungguhnya manusia itu berada di dalam kerugian..Melainkan orang-orang yang beriman dan beramal soleh..dan berpesan-pesan dengan kebenaran dan berpesan-pesan dengan kesabaran" Berapa banyak lagi masa yang bersisa untuk kita??
Powered by Blogger.

Daisypath - Anniversary

There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thanks for the chances..

I am so grateful plus thankful to Allah, the Ultimate planner in the universe for every single thing I had before and what I had today.

Almost 2 and half months I have been an OT nurse, not to feel proud neither feeling any great about that, yet, I just wanna express my thankfulness, I have gained lottsssss of lessons, which 10% of surgical-related knowledge and the rest 90% of human behavioral and challenging environment, to myself and my faith definitely.


After several episodes of circumcision, I was given chance to scrub for SubMucosal Diathermy (SMD), which is a treatment for nasal obstruction, and Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS), which is a treatment of diseases of nose and paranasal sinuses.


Nexts were Phacoemulsification and Intraocular lense Insertion ( treament for Cataract which is due to opacity of the eye lense), and Blepharoplasty (modification surgically of eyelid by removing excess skin and fat at the area).


Today, I was glad when I was given a chance to be instrument nurse (scrub nurse who handle instrument) in Total Abdominal Hysterectomy where the whole uterus is removed after abdominal opening at the lower segment same like Caesarean surgical site, which mean horizontally. TAH also can be done with vertical incision.


What makes so much fascinating about those experiences is they push, force, oblige, coerce me to Think, Catch Up, Memorize, Develop and Polish skills, and many more at the same time.


The photographic memory of mine would be helpful in this situation, however my short term memory loss might bring me misfortune. Hahaha..So, the main key word is, KEEP STRUGGLING while relaxing..Come on, fiey..


It is not all about getting better in working skills, it is also about being a good human and better Muslim.

Let me tell you the truth especially juniors in IIUM..Working life is far beyond you ever thought, I mean for your Muslim life. If you do have taught about that before, lucky you, if not, just appreciate whatever you get during campus life and try the best of yours to be close to the right track, then pray to Allah for HIS help and guidances.

There will always be pros and cons, it is us who decide which way we wanna go. Pick the best for your life, we still got another life to live on after this. May Allah always protect us and our faith.


fiey ahmad
tomorrow is always a quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment