Recipe for BEEF LASAGNA (6 pax)
For the red sauce:
• 375gram minced meat
•4 table spoon of tomato puree
•1 potato (peeled n cubed)
•salt n pepper
•mix herbs if any
•2 cloves of garlics (crushed)
•1 cup of beef stock if any (if not use hot plain water)
1. Saute garlics with meats. Then pour in tomato puree. Then pour in beef stock. Put in potato n cook till smooth.
2. Cook it well then season with salt, pepper n herbs.
For the white sauce (bechamel sauce):
•2 tablespoon of butter
•2 tablespoon of flour
•1/2 cup of milk
•20g of cheese cream
•pinch of salt
1. Melt butter in hot pan, put in flour n stir it well.
2. Pour in milk n stir it gently till simmer with low heat.
3. Add in cream cheese n melt it well. Pinch of salt too.
**Steps to gather all ingredients
• 6 pieces of lasagna pasta
• handful of shredded mozarella cheese
1. Layer 2 pcs of lasagna pasta at the botton of baking pan.
2. Pour in red sauce then followed by bechamel sauce.
3. Layer 2pcs of pasta and repeat 2nd step.
4. Last layer should be bechamel sauce then sprinkle mozarella cheese.
5. Bake in the oven in 200'c for 20-25minutes.