Breakfast like a king on 24.5.13..
~ Baked shrimp sandwich
Ingredients (2 pax):
• 4 slices of bread
•10 pcs of shrimp (5pcs/pax)^^
•1/2 holland onion-slice
•2 slices of cheese
•pepper n salt
1. Marinade shrimp with salt and pepper for a while. Saute onion, shrimp n tomato.
2. Lay bread slices on baking tray n put cheese on it. Put sauteed shrimp on cheezy bread.
3. Bake with 200'c for 5min to get crusty bread n melting cheese.
4. Add salad n ready to eat!!!
Lunch like a queen..24.5.13
~ Chicken with orange &lemon juice plus sesame
~ Stir fry cauliflower with anchovies
The chicken was cooked with chinese style.. I just love it, dont know if it is because the chicken, orange juice or the sesame..but i like it..
Here i share its simple recipe.
Ingredients (for 2pax)
• 1 boneless thigh-cube it
• 1/2 holland- slice it
•2 clove of garlic-chop it fine
•orange juice from 1 1/2pc orang
•lemon juice from 1/3pc of lemon
•2pcs of green chillies-optional
•salt, pepper, corn starch
•2-3 spoon chilli sauce n oyster sauce
•2 teaspoon of sesame-toast it.
1. Marinade chicken cubes with salt, pepper and corn starch. Deep fry it for 2-3min and put aside.
2. Saute holland n garlic with 2 tablespoon of oil til fragrant..then chillies, sauces, and juices..
3. Pour on top of chicken in serving bowl. Sprinkle the toasted sesame..
Tea time 24.5.13.
~ carrot fritter for zahra
~ spring roll for her parents